The Slytherin Dungeons

A Place for Pottermore

Sirithre Leylnn

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least you already got in, Rayne! I still even haven't gotten my letter yet!!!!!!! :(

No, I'm not in yet. I found my quill before my sister but she is in Pottermore first. I haven't received my letter yet. :( Sorry for the mix-up.

Edited by Rayne Devereaux

No, I'm not in yet. I found my quill before my sister but she is in Pottermore first. I haven't received my letter yet. :( Sorry for the mix-up.

I finally got my letter this morning!!!!!!!! :D

Well, I am a Gryffindor :pardon: . Friend me! StarSnitch159

I like your Pottermore username, Alice! :)

• 5 months later...

Haha Ely.. Slytherpuff. Thats so cute! Although... it sounds like a slytherin ate a hufflepuff. hehe.

Mmmmmmmm, yummy Hufflepuff!

I got in with the first batch of people... and as much as I loved it, I just wish it was more social... but hopefully that will change once I add people from HOL.

My username is PatronusDragon101, and yes, I am a Slytherin (I would have had a conniption fit if otherwise).

• 3 months later...

I'm StrikeWatch25534 and am in Slytherin. Feel free to add me there. I finally got around to making an account there.

@Rayne: I suck at the potions as well. I've gone through every bit of 8 cauldrons in the last week and a half since I joined Pottermore. T_T

• 1 month later...

Hello snakes!

I don't know how many of you have been back to Pottermore since the first chapters of CoS were released. They seem to have ironed out most of the bugs with the potions aaand they adjusted the timing slightly so that there is a wider margin for error. They've also added some new features and things that add a bit of fun. I won't say much more because I don't want to spoil it for anybody who hasn't been back, but there is a HUGE difference between the site now and the one that was released last year. (I was one of the lucky few who got first week access). I think I went through 7 cauldrons during that first week!

Hey there Hedra! Thanks for the update. :) I went through the first book in about a day so I have yet to be back. It sounds like they sorted a few things out and have some fun new things. I've been meaning to check out the information for CoS but haven't had the time. Maybe now I'll make time and give the potions another try. :3 I was aweful at those. >.>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...