The Slytherin Dungeons

- After a long venture down into the dungeons , a long walk through the narrow corridors and finally into the slytherin common room .. It was very dark , with green flamed candles to light up the room. You knew you was definately in the slytherin common room. Serpent statues everywhere and huge pillars. Everything looked rather dark down in the dungeons. As you walked around you could see a huge fireplace and sofas. There was also a study area and lots of open space. This was obviously where everyone hung out.

'' Very nice.. I wonder where everyone is?''

Jennie walked down the steps and over to the fireplace and took a seat on one of the sofas before pulling out a dark arts book from her bag. She then opened it up and began to read whilst waiting for the others to arrive.

Slytherin_common_room_COS_UE_booklet_1.jpg

Edited by Jennie Burstow

Ivy Mizanin stretched on her way to the common room, murmuring ways of causing mischief to herself on the way. She ended up humming a song she'd known since she was little.

She ended up finding herself a spot to sit down in the common room, before she noticed another girl in the room. "...hello!" She said cheerfully.

Crystal strolled through the dungeons, the younger ones instantly moving out the way. Nemo was hot on her heels, prowling the corridors and glaring at the students with her orange eyes. Crystal walked into the Slytherin common room and looked around. She noticed two girls sat on the sofas, she went and sat in the huge, main armchair. Nemo scrambled onto my lap "Hello girls." she smiled evily at them.

Ivy glanced upwards at Crystal, and twitched into a smile. "Hello!" She said, and her imaginary muse rolled her eyes. "...you just broke a record - you're the most cheerful Slytherin to walk through these dungeons."

Ivy rolled her eyes back at the creature, and pulled a sheet of homework out of her bag, going over it.

• 1 month later...

Annarose Malfoy stalked down the corridors to her common room. This was her second year at Hogwarts, and she held power over many of her classmates. Although she was liked by many, there were always the select few that had found out about her parentage and teased her mercilessly. Finally, she arrived at the blank wall.

"Purus sanguis," she told it, and recieved a door in the blank space. Annarose pushed it open and stepped inside the familiar space. It was already occupied by two other girls. They looked like first years, but she wasn't sure.

"Hello," Annarose greeted them warmly, a bright smile on her face.

As Aurelia West walked towards the common room, she was filled with a slight sense of dread. Never known for being outgoing or bubbly or any qualities people would like to have in a potential friend, she also lacked self-confidence and knew no one.

When she reached the wall, she said, "Purus sanguis" and walked forward to where the common room awaited her.

Luckily, there were only three girls there. They were very quiet and seemed nice but Bree could tell that one was older than the others by the way she carried herself. Like she was one step ahead and knew what was going on already.

Slowly, Bree walked over to them and sat down in a lone armchair, "Hi..."

Ivy's head flickered upwards at the sounds of two more people, and she grinned widely. "Hiya!" She bounded upright onto her feet, and beamed at them. "I'm Ivy Mizanin, and I'm a first year nerdy sneerleader, and...I have had too many pixie sticks." She realised suddenly, frowning before she shrugged it off and beamed again.

"I can't wait to see what homework grades I got, or to start sneering or to...Huh, I'm outta ideas...where'd those things go..." The girl, done torturing her two fellow class mates, turned around and started searching in her bag for something. "Little treat from home." She mused, tapping the contents of a plastic tube, which happened to be sugar. "Mwuhaha...What were we talking about again?" She frowned, glaring at her hands. "Hmph. I forgot..." Ivy chuckled, laughing like an idiot again for a second, before she was back on her feet.

"So what're YOUR names?!" She asked, grinning.

(( xD I've sooooo been like this lately xD ))

Ivy frowned for a minute, bouncing on her heels a couple of times, before beaming. "Oh YEAH!" She remembered. "Sorry...sugar-induced memory loss..." She realised, giggling again. "Whoops..." The hyper-active girl jumped a mile as she accidentally broke something, before realising it was hers anyway, and just leaning over to pick it up, a big grin on her face still.

"What classes are you guys taking? I'm in Death Eaters 101, Duelling 101, Zombie Survival 101, Care of Magical Creatures, and Care of Magical Pets!" She exclaimed.

"I am in Tales of Beedle the Bard, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Magical Literature to Muggle Cinema, and History of Hogwarts: The Founders," Annarose told her wearily. The bubbly first year was starting to get on her nerves a bit. She was normally a secluded person, talking only to her close friends and half sister, Crystal. The hyperactive Ivy was a bit much for her to handle.

Edited by Annarose Malfoy

Annarose turned away from the hyper younger girl, feeling relieved.

"Bree?" she asked, slightly confused. "What is that short for?" She simply couldn't see how Bree was shortt for Aurelia. Maybe it was her middle name or something. What ever it was, this Bree girl had just saved her from being one step away from screaming or hurting something. Maybe both. Annarose looked down at her arm, where she had been unconsiously digging her fingernails into her skin. She covered them quickly, hoping that nobody noticed.

Ivy frowned a minute, before sitting back down, sitting still for the first time since she entered the room, and picked up a book and pen, starting to write something, before she set it down. "...tooo much sugar." She noted to herself, and lazily lay herself across the couch happily.

"I thought I recognised you from somewhere!" She told Annarose, before grinning. "What did you do to your arm?" She asked, looking up at the roof with a knowing smile.