This puzzle was used in the SQL 2018 game on 7.23.2018
Someone decided to get treats for various SQL 2018 people. They thought and thought and decided to get perfumes for them. Who were some of these people, what colour was the bottle in which the perfume was contained, of what fragrance was the perfume and at what time were they given their present (the earliest of which was 7pm)?
1. Katelin was given her present, an hour before Will. The student who received jasmine was either the person who got a purple bottle or Vanessa (who didn't receive her present at 10 pm).
2. Katelin received her present 3 hours before the person who got honeysuckle (which had a white bottle). The yellow bottle didn't contain clover scent.
3. Of the person who got their present at 11 pm and Shiloh, one was given a green bottle and the other received honeysuckle. Vanessa wasn't given a yellow or a blue bottle.
4. Scarlet received her present at 9 pm. The person receiving a purple bottle ended up with lavender perfume.
5. Katelin wasn't given jasmine and was given her present 2 hours before the person who received rose fragrance. The purple bottle was given at 8pm.
Send me your answer in a Dungeon PM titled: Puzzle - Perfume
Shiloh Adlar (who tested it for me)
Professor Scarlet Leslie-Lewis